Wednesday 9 October 2013

Woman from US to visit Golden Temple


Narwana(Sukhbir Siwach), October 9, 2013-After watching an episode of Ramlila on YouTube, an entrepreneur-cum-writer from USA reached Narwana town of Haryana to watch the Ramayana epic being staged there.  Ariana Love, 39, has come along with her two sons -- Sebastian, 14, and Kristian Love, 13. She is staying with Narwana based priest Mehar Chand Mudgil, whom she has known for two years as a Facebook friend and addresses as "Papa ji".The priest, who plays the role of Dashratha in Ramlila, had uploaded a video on YouTube last year. Ariana, who hails from Trinidad in USA, loved the storyline so much that she took a three-month visa to visit India about two weeks ago. Now, she goes to watch the Ramlila, which she calls "Ramdilila", every evening.  "It was a wonderful performance. I could not forget the scene of Dashratha's demise in Ramlila. I love the entire story of Ramayana and like to believe that it is an actual historic event.
 "I have wanted to visit India for many years," said Ariana, who has been a follower of Mata Nirmala Devi since 2004. "After Ramilila, my sons and I will travel to Punjab, visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar and some Sikh friends there. Then after a couple of weeks, we'll move to Hyderabad, where my sons will study with a world renowned musician and producer," she added.
"I majored in films from Montana State University in USA. I specialized in acting and photography. I spent a little time in Hollywood, but decided 'fame' was not the path I wanted. So I left Hollywood after meeting my children's father," said Ariana, who is now a divorcee. Her parents are devotees of a religious saint, Kirpal Singh.  Ariana is planning to make a documentary on rape cases in India.


No comments:

Post a Comment